Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, June 23rd, at 9am PDT tickets to The Women’s Conference 2010 go on sale at www.womensconference.org. We’re thrilled that registration day is finally here.
In an effort to make registration as easy for you as possible, here are 7 tips:
- Be informed. Visit our Welcome to The Women's Conference 2010 page before registration begins. Here, you can learn about the six Conference events – and decide which you want to attend. Choose a few backup events too, in case your first choice of event sells out.
- Have your credit card ready. All registrations require a credit card to purchase.
- Be patient. Because of the huge demand for tickets, you can expect to be put into a "waiting room" on the registration site, where you will be updated regularly on your status in line, as well as ticket availability.
- If you are online waiting to register, DO NOT REFRESH your page, it will be done automatically for you. And do not use the back button – it will cause you to lose your place in line.
- Ticket availability for events will be listed – and updated -- at the top of The Women's Conference homepage throughout the day.
- You'll need to sign up for Maria Shriver's March on Alzheimer's separately. There will be a SIGN UP link for this event on The Women's Conference homepage in the upper right-hand corner.
- If you don’t get a ticket to the event you want, visit Our Community Forum, where ticketholders can sell their unwanted tickets for the value of that ticket. And remember that you can enter The Great Giveaway for a chance to win 2 tickets to the Conference.
The Main Event (includes The Minerva Awards Presentation) - October 26
- Table of 12 on the floor $3,900
- Loge $250
- Balcony $185
- Partial View Balcony $150